About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Loadin' up Fish

Will got the stool and put it in the kitchen and got down his pretzel goldfish all by himself. and then decided to turn them into dirt? Whatever. It was a pretty cute sight when I came out of the office and saw him like this. Notice the hummer is sitting up on a hill (he puts a pillow down, and the blanket on top). Notice there are fish not only in the front of his backhoe loader, but also in the little bucket in the back. and not sure if you can tell, but when we went to gran's office last week he found a little plastic baby (came in some flower arrangement of hers and she never got rid of it) - he now uses is as a driver. so his baby is driving the hummer.
side note: the other day he told me his baby was looking at the stars. he calls Kirstine his baby, so I was very confused. I came over and he had his blanket laid out just like this, and his little plastic baby was laying on its back looking up. (he and gran go outside at night all the time and lay a blanket in the grass to look at the stars).


UPDATE - X-RATED PICTURE: I just looked at this picture on zoom to see if I could see the baby, and I realized the baby is not exactly seated in the normal sitting position. Look with caution.

No comments: