About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sick Family

Kirstine had the pukies this past weekend. Not fun.

Tonight I left for girls' night of dinner and a movie. Benjamin woke up while I was gone in a bed of puke. My wonderful husband had to wash him and clean that up and cook dinner for him and the older two at the same time. Benjamin threw up a few more times before I got home.

Will just woke up in a bed of vomit. My poor babies! Needless to say, Will is not going to school in the morning.

In other news, Dear John was just as wonderful as I had imagined. I highly recommend it. Although I definitely want to read the book now as there were parts lacking in the movie and I am sure they are more filled out in the book.

No comments: