About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Concert

These are the very few pics I got from their spring concert on Thursday. I'm a dummy and misread the time, thinking it started at 11:30, when it really started at 11:00. Which means Scott missed it. So I was trying to take care of Benjamin, take pictures, and video tape all at the same time. The pictures of Kirstine i seriously took while the camera was sitting on my knee and i pushed the button with my left hand while my right hand was video taping. I will say that my right hand was not so steady at these moments and videotaped a little bit of the steps and not a lot of heads were in the shots.

No comments: