About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Will's first day of school

Happy first day of school, big boy! Although you can't tell from the picture, Will was very excited to start school today. He normall wakes up between 8 and 8:30. But this morning he walked into my room at 6:15 asking "Is it time for school yet?" He kept squealing all morning. While we were walking up to the building he was singing this song he made up for the morning, "I am a big boy, I am a big boy!" I can't wait to hear how awesome his first day was!

1 comment:

Faydra said...

Are they allowed to wear flip-flips to school? (none of Kaden's schools have allowed). So, after his first "week" is he loving it?!