About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Soccer time!

This season we decided to also let Will play soccer. I'm crazy, I know. I always said that we'd do only one sport-like thing at a time. But I really wanted to let him try soccer. And since it's his first season off the tee, and hitting off the machine, there was really no way we could let him skip fall ball. Plus, fall ball only lasts 6 weeks, on Sunday afternoons only. So there's no conflict - just 6 busy weekends in a row!

So here we go with soccer. First game was fun - Will's team won 4-0, and he scored one of those goals! Other than that it's just fun mixed with chaos. But at least I got a few pictures!







No comments: