About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Barbie Princess Charm School Party

Kirstine got a fabulous Christmas present from her Aunt Marissa this year.


We had so much fun coloring it, and now playing with it, I figured that it would be a GREAT birthday party game/event. So I ordered another one.

Now for a party theme. Princess of course. So off to Party City we went. Except Kirstine wasn't too excited about the Disney Princess stuff.  She was much more excited about Barbie. And then it hit me.. Barbie's newest movie is Barbie Princess Charm School. Kirstine got it for Christmas and has seen it 73 times since then. What a perfect mix between princess and barbie!

So far not much has been planned. I have downloaded some stuff from the Barbie website. Bought generic AWESOME princess themed plates, cups, and napkins from the Dollar Tree. And sent out the invitations. (which i made myself) (top one is front, bottom is the back)

Barbie Princess Charm School Invitation...


2 comments:

Kristine said...

How fun! Can't wait to see more details!! Sounds like the perfect little girl party!

Faydra said...

good job, Jaime!