About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Friday, April 27, 2012

My Fitness Coach

I haven't had time this week to get to the gym, thanks to all the work I have to do at home. So today I pulled out my 2-year-old, never opened Wii My Fitness Coach to workout with. Kirstine did everything right alongside of me and it was so cute, but I wasn't about to set up the camera to take a picture of the both of us working out. No one needs to see that. But when Will got home in the middle and wanted to do it, too, I couldn't resist. So after I was done with my workout I put a different one on for the kids to do, and here they are... p.s. Kirstine went to her room and picked out these special "workout clothes" to wear for this.



No comments: