About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cuteness

Will just took off his clothes and brought me his pj's to put back on. These are his green, fleece, snowman ones that were for christmas that he keeps insisting on wearing (even though it's 85 degrees outside). so this time i asked him why he loved them so much, is it because they're comfy or cute? he said, "They're green!"
(Green is his favorite color, and if you ask him if he likes anything, such as a movie, or food, his response is, "I like green. Green's my favorite color!")

We were just discussing the fact that we won't be here for Christmas next year, because we're moving to Birmingham, AL. I was trying to get him to say, "We're moving to Alabama," when he said, "I'm not going to Alabama. You're going by yourself. I'm staying here!" Is someone brainwashing him already? (Gran, maybe?)

No comments: