About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Videos Finally!!!

I finally figured out how to use our camera, and actually got a 1/2 way decent one of Kirstine walking. Remember that I am the one that had to stand her up and then back up and push record, so it's very shaky, but it works. The first one is a funny one of her crying the other day, but #2 is a walking one. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jaime James said...

check out the michael jordan tongue.
-scott

Teresa Stratton said...

This is great Jaime. I'll expect one of these every day after you leave me.

Aunt Rachel said...

Yep, wait till she starts moving as fast as her tongue, you want be able to keep up with her.