About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

funny stories

from the trip home from texas. as will said it, i quickly grabbed a marker and wrote it down on the cardboard box sitting next to me as i drove. i'm surprised at how legible it ended up being, seeing that i wasn't looking at all while i wrote.

"me: What do you want to eat at McDonald's?
W: I want flowers. I love flowers. They're so good I even like to eat them." and then that was it for about 10 minutes (he was listening to music and watchig movies), and then all of a sudden,
"Mom - I'm just teasing you, I don't want to eat that."
So RANDOM!!!


And here's the other one (this one made his dad VERY proud). And remember, i wrote this down word for word. Also know that absolutely nothing happened during our trip to prompt this, and he hasn't seen Star Wars in MONTHS!

"Luke's father is Darth Vader. Darth Vader is a bad guy. When Darth Vader threw the dempader down, he became a good guy. Darth Vader was dying when he threw the dempader down." (Me: you mean the emperor? W: yeah). "The emperor is a bad guy. He's sooooo bad."

And that was it. I was cracking up.

No comments: