About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Old Baker Farm

Saturday we went to the Old Baker Farm, about 30 minutes southeast of us. It was awesome. I am such a city girl, so it was all so new to me. This is the kind of stuff you see on tv and movies, and people who live out in the middle of nowhere get to do, and now that's me! I have always been so jealous of people that got to do this kind of stuff. I am sooo happy that I live in an area where this is possible! Anyways, we went around 1:00 on saturday and stayed about 5 hours. There are tons of posts below this one with more pictures. This first one is from the cotton bounce. It was just a big trailer full of cotton. SO COOL! A little dirty, well maybe a lot dirty, but it was still really fun. Kirstine got in and out in less than 5 seconds. So i went in with her and she sat on my lap for about 10 minutes. She liked it if I held her and bounced her, but it took forever for her to venture off on her own. But she did, and she liked it.

No comments: