About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Hair cuts

I have always cut Will's hair, with the exception of his first haircut at 11 months. He has never had a problem with it, and is in fact very great about it. He sits super still and positions his head exactly where i tell him. Until 2 months ago, that is. Last time I cut his hair he just freaked out and started screaming. He's super scared that I'll cut him, despite the fact that he knows that I have never even come close to cutting him. It was time to cut again yesterday (so if it looked bad it would have time to grow out before the wedding), and he started out great. He even said he wanted it super short like daddy's. and then all of a sudden he started flinching again and crying. It was not fun. I eventually (with a lot of coaxing and Scott distracting) got it mostly done (it took about an hour). but he just wouldn't let me do the line around it (like the forehead, and ears, and neck). so we gave up for a little while and let him dig with the shovel. then scott came outside with the electric hair clipper things to finish will's neck, but first he let will do scott's hair. (we eventually finished will's hair. it's absolutely not the best job i've ever done, but it'll do.)
His face is the cutest in all these pictures. He's concentrating so hard!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like someone is going to have to rake some leaves. The kids will love playing in them.