About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Will's first buzz

I finally convinced Scott to do it. His (and mine) main reason before for not doing this was because of Will's beautiful curls. Well those are definitely long gone now, so why not? Will has always wanted Scott to do it. So after a while of coaxing, I got him to agree. My thoughts - Why not? It's just hair and it'll grow back. Even if it's not the greatest look who cares? After it's all done, I think it looks awesome. I definitely like it better not shaved, but this is way fun for the summer!

1 comment:

Jaime James said...

p.s. Will can't stop staring at himself. The first time he ran into the house to see it I ran in after him to see what he thought. I caught him in there just giggling. HE LOVES IT!!!