About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Imaginary friends.

Dad gum it! I just wrote all of this out and it didn't post. Now I have to start over.

A few days ago we were in the car and Kirstine was crying. All of a sudden she stops and yells, "NO!" I ask her who she's talking to and she says, "him. he said a bad word." What did he say? "He wants to wash my feet." And you don't want him to? "No." Who are you talking about? "Him." as she points to her pointer finger. is she not the weirdest little kid ever?
Last night she randomly says "You can't pass through" as she holds her arms out to block the way. I ask her who she's talking to and she tells me that "she" wants to walk though but she won't let her. I ask her if she has an imaginary friend, and she says yes. I ask her what her name is and she says it's Kirstine. She then tells me everything that Kirstine is doing at the moment.
Last night when we're telling daddy about imaginary Kirstine, she adds in that she has another imaginary friend named KiKiKiKi...
We are obviously having a lot of fun with her these days :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess John now has children. John was the imaginary friend of my youngest son who is now the father of 3 little ones, the middle one who now has imaginary friends! Bet the father could still describe John - who lived with us for about 3 yrs. ;) Nana James