About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

pregnancy thus far.

I don't have my first appt til next thursday, so I'll let you know how that goes then. My hope is that they give me a sonogram so I know how far along I am. Cuz all I can do is guess (7ish weeks?).

Symptoms so far: TIRED! Just like with Kirstine (but not with Will) I sleep all the time. There have been a few days I haven't taken a nap, but other days I have taken 2. And most days my naps are about 3 hours long just like the kids.
I am a little nauseous here and there. But mostly just if I don't have food nearby, which I am really bad at. So I bought some saltines to try and keep with me to pop in when I feel it. I haven't actually thrown up at all. I eat fine at lunch, but I'm not usually very hungry at dinner. But that's it. So far not so bad.

No comments: