About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Will's boo boo

On Saturday afternoon the kids were playing in the back yard. Faydra told me that Will busted good, so I went outside to check on him (he was screaming pretty loudly for him). When I got outside he was walking to me on the deck with blood gushing down his face. I immediately scooped him up and yelled for Scott. Scott decided that the cut was pretty deep and most likely needed stitches. Long story short, Scott took Will to the ER and he got 3 stitches in his forehead. This all happened about an hour before his bday party was supposed to begin. They made it to the party only 30 minutes late, which is not so bad considering all the guests were at least 15 minutes late. He did great and doesn't even really know that his head ever hurt in the first place. (except when Scott takes the bandaid off to clean the wound every night - then he cries like a baby).

2 comments:

Jaime James said...

sorry, let me clarify. there was no blood when faydra called me.

Jaime James said...

And I, too, am super stoked about the lightning shaped scar right in the middle of the forehead!!