About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Crying

We had crying at drop off today. On the way into school, Will decided to be a baby and started crying because he wanted to ride in the stroller and make me carry Benjamin. So random. Yesterday I tried to carry Benjamin in (in the carrier) and he cried because he wanted me to "stroll him" (meaning Benjamin). I got him over these tears quickly today, however he then decided that he didn't like school. And I know that whenever this attitude comes, tears will follow. And I feel like I've tried everything to make this not happen, but I have had no success. Kirstine ignored him and went to her class wonderfully. Now I have a morning off to catch up on much needed sleep!

No comments: