About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

1st Bday Card

Will got his first Birthday (post)card in the mail yesterday - from Monster Jam! Yes, it's a little early, however that just means he has longer to enjoy it. It's a card with El Toro Loco and Monster Mutt on the front smashing into a birthday cake. On the back a lot of the Monster Jam drivers signed it (the drivers of Grave Digger, Max D, Taz, El Toro Loco, Monster Mutt, and a few others). He is absolutely loving it and won't let it out of his sight. He slept with me last night cuz Scott had to work, and he went in to bed first. When I came in he was fast asleep on my pillow with his card laying on the pillow right next to him. I picked him up and moved him over and put the card on the night stand. The first thing he said to me when he woke up this morning was, "Are you laying on my card?!?!?" So cute.

Our sunday school class is doing yard work for a widow today, so Scott went and took Will. I would sooo love to go, however Kirstine is not quite appropriate for taking to that kind of stuff. So we are going to the mall to find me some maternity shorts. Yay for girl days!!!

No comments: