About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

What Will Thinks

This is one of the surveys being passed around on facebook. But since there are probably quite a few of you who don't use facebook, I decided to paste it here as well. These are questions Will answered about me and Scott.

What Will thinks.... about Mom and Dad

Answered by Will, almost 4 years old
About MOM
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? When I say, I love you mommy
3. What makes mom sad? if I said I don’t love you
4. How does your mom make you laugh? I don’t know. (from here on out I will just leave the “I don’t know’s blank)
5. What was your mom like as a child? she loved flowers.
6. How old is your mom? 1
7. How tall is your mom? This tall (with his arms spread one high and one low – now he’s measuring me)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?Play with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? work
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at? sinning (he seriously said this)
13. What does your mom do for a job? you work here. You work right there, pushing buttons, and working on the computer.
14.What is your mom's favorite food? milo’s? (nope) mcdonald’s. (that sounds better)
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together? Just love with you
18. How are you and your mom the same?
19. How are you and your mom different? you have big hair and I have little hair, and you’re wearing long pants and I’m wearing little pants, cuz I love little pants.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? mcdonald’s

About DAD
Answered by Will, almost 4
1. What is something dad always says to you? "Will… I don’t know." (K’s answer “mad. Daddy say mad mad mad.”
2. What makes dad happy? living with you. (said to me) One night I was cuddling with you, and he got up close and I got out of bed because I wanted you and daddy wouldn’t let me have you. (K’s answer “crying”)
3. What makes dad sad? when I say, “aah hah” (when he cries like a baby)
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
5. What was your dad like as a child?
6. How old is your dad? 6 months old
7. How tall is your dad? Like THIS BIG (with his arms stretched way up tall). I don’t know how tall he is, but I’m still his son.
8. What is his favorite thing to do? Play with me.
9. What does your dad do when you're not around? work
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your dad really good at? fighting with me
12. What is your dad not very good at? doing the numbers. He only counts to 9, too.
13. What does your dad do for a job? he works to make kids better. He’s a doctor.
14.What is your dad's favorite food? waffles.
15.What makes you proud of your dad? because he does good things.
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
17. What do you and your dad do together? just fight.
18. How are you and your dad the same? we’re both boys, and we both have shorts.
19. How are you and your dad different? because he has short hair, and I have long hair.
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
21. What does your dad like most about your mom? (said to me) He loves you
22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go? umm…Milo’s.

No comments: