About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ABC's, 123's, and Prayer

My computer is doing a crazy thing where the screen goes blank and it stays that way for hours. yesterday i only had access to the computer 2x, the first time i touched one key and it went white immediately again for a few more hours, the 2nd time i had enough time to check facebook (i maybe got 5 minutes). who knows how long i'll get this time.

Kirstine is in the other room singing her ABC's. She's actually getting a whole lot of them. She knows how to count pretty well also. She regulary counts to 10, sometimes skipping 6. and sometimes if provoked she can go up to 15. That's actually better than Will.
And last night while sitting on the couch she said her prayers to us. All by herself. I had no clue she knew anything but the first line on her own. It was adorable. I'll try to record it, however with this computer problem there's no telling when i'll have access to put it up. (her prayer is "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. Guide me safely through the night, wake me with the morning light. God Bless ...." here she names random people. Always It's mommy, daddy, bubba first. Then she says "What else?" which she continues to ask after every person we mention. I ask her, "Who do you love?" She always says God first, then Jesus, then we go through family. But those are the ones she does on her own.)

p.s. i got stuck posting bday pictures. We didn't get very many good ones on my camera. I was trying to get on Ceiva to steal mom's pics when the computer started doing it's nasty thing. so i'll get to it when the computer comes back up. til then...

No comments: