About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Benjamin

I had an appt yesterday. I am still holding strong at 1cm. So it seems that Benjamin will unfortunately NOT be coming early!

The c-section has been scheduled for 12:30 on Monday August 10th. I am still hoping for him to come earlier, but I doubt that will happen. At least I know the end is in sight. less than 3 weeks now.

Here are some pictures of me at 36 weeks. Scott said my belly looks bigger here than normal, but either way it's still huge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty and not fat at all :) is all belly!!!
You know what I mean is Maggy, my belly is huge also :)
Love and cant wait to see you !!
Maggy

Sharon Unger said...

Tell Benjamin to come on my birthday (August 8th) Tyler Unger