About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Buggy's Crib

So from Santa Buggy got a stroller, crib, bouncy seat, activity mat, and diaper bag set for her baby dolls. She loves to put Tinkado in the stroller, and she loves to put herself in the crib.
Here's her reading her tinkerbell book in it 2 days ago:

And my favorite... Here's where she fell asleep last night. Scott insisted that I move her to her bed, but I took pictures first. (These pictures were taken in the pitch dark, but my flash makes it look like the light was on).

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Oh my gosh. It's cuter than I thought it would be. Bug is so precious!!!

Carole said...

Very cute! How funny-I call Paige "Buggy" too!

Lynn said...

I used to sit in my dolls' cribs too. My mom has lots of pictures. She's very cute.