About Me

A mom of 4, I blog very rarely, and use this mostly for future memory of when I forgot to capture these events in a baby book somewhere.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Cruise Pics

Here are the few pictures I took on the cruise. We did take more on our excursion, but we bought a waterproof camera for those. so when i finish taking those pictures i'll develop them and get them put on a cd and i can then post those. We had a wonderful time despite the semi cold weather. The boat was pretty rocky the entire time, but not many of us actually got sick. (scott and i didn't at all, thank goodness). This first is Faydra, me, and Valerie (cousin)
next is The 3 Stratton Girls (Faydra on the left is Kevin's wife, and Marissa on the right is Matt's wife as of 12.11.08)


1 comment:

Marissa said...

Hahahahahaha. How hilarious! I remember Matt telling me about these but I never saw them. They owe me money!!!!